2019 TERMS &
UK DPD tracked delivery is standard and we charge £6, EU orders cost £12 and for the Rest of the World we charge £30.
You can return goods you have ordered from us if stock is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979.
Discounts, Deals & Payment
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay In 3.
We only allow 1 discount code or bundle deal per order... e.g. No welcome 10% discount in conjunction with the t-shirt bundle offer.
We will refund only the amount of money debited out of your account via the payment method used for purchase.
Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days in their original condition after this we refuse the right to accept a refund or exchange. Please fill out the refunds form, the goods are your responsibility until we receive them here so please use recorded post.
We will issue a full refund or exchange the garment (excluding original delivery charge) within 7 days after we receive the goods back. However if the garment is on sale we will issue a credit note or exchange. We do small runs that are generally never repeated and sale items means end of line.
If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you or where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause set out above.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our studio, so make sure it’s folded up neatly and packaged safely.
All goods will be inspected on return. Ultimately a returned garment we will be resold, therefore products need to returned to us in an re-saleable condition, we reserve the right not to refund you if those standards are not met. Items for return should be complete with all swing tags & packaging
We will not accept returns if it has shrunk, everything has been rigorously wash tested and has to be according to the care label and no other instruction. Machine wash indications - people often do a cold wash but their machine has a HOT INTAKE so the machine wont accurately gauge water temperature. If in doubt dry clean.
Goods should be returned to Percival Menswear, Wallace Road, 86 Mainyard, Hackney Wick, E95LN. Please complete the returns form and use the sticker provided.
As of 25 May 2018, we're aligning with the European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you purchase a product from our website or popup shops, also when you signup to our mailing list. If you are registered you may receive up to 2 weekly newsletters.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
If you haven't engaged in 6 months we are required to ask if you if want to stay in touch.
- process an order you have made
- send you weekly newsletters
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
How you can access and update your information
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list or want to be removed from our database.
Use of 'cookies'
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Percival Menswear is the trading name for Greyson Whitley LTD, registration number 10477392,
Registered at Unit 26, 86 Mainyard, Wallis Road, Hackney Wick, E95LN.
PERCIVAL X JIM CHAPMAN INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW T'S & C's
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located at https://www.instagram.com/
about/legal/terms/before- january-19-2013/.2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Percival, Wallace Road, 86 Mainyard, Hackney Wick, E95LN (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win a laptop case, one of two backpacks, and a weekend bag.4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must respond correctly to a question posted the stories of @Percival_Menwear and @JimChapman inviting entries into this prize draw.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 09.30 on the 6th, 7th, and 9th of February 2019 until 19:00 on each day.
9. There are 4 prizes to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. Each winner will be notified at 19:00 each day of the draw by announcement on @JimChapman and @Percival_Menswear’s stories, requesting that theyget in touch via private message. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
14. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
15. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
19. Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant. See https://www.percivalclo.
20. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.