PERCIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS: JAMESON X PERCIVAL GIVEAWAY
1. The Promoter: Percival Menswear (The Promoter) is the trading name for Greyson Whitley LTD, registered at Unit 26, 86 Mainyard, Wallis Road, Hackney Wick, E95LN (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 10477392).
2. Eligibility: This Jameson x Percival prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families, of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The Jameson x Percival prize promotion is open from midday BST on 21st September until midday on 5th October 2023. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
4. The prize awarded will be; £1000 to spend at Percival, plus the full Jameson bottle collection worth £500
5. Winner Selection: The prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. There will be one winner.
6. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
7. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.